Scorpion EXO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This misidentification is way over the top. It's probably all over the 'net. Get on it! BTW, I won't refer to the windscreens as that other word any more. Thanks for straightening me out. :D
It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Hey, I am liking the trend this thread is taking on.  This is wonderful....just marvelous....the perfect ecosystem for a jerk like me.  Can I pounce too, skooter?
Hey, screw you! Go clean a toilet or sumpin'! :D

I have a very thick skin, but it gets old when you simply try to ask a question or get some information and there is always one in the crowd that thinks they are being cute or funny. Where was the punchline? Where was the amusing lead in?
You were not injecting humor, you were finding fault and criticizing. Big difference, and unfortunately becoming typical of this board, just like the "other" one.
So go back to the "other" one.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

-BD

We were NOT discussing motorized two-wheeled conveyance [SIZE=14pt]windscreen[/SIZE]s, but brain bucket [SIZE=14pt]faceshields[/SIZE].

Sheesh!  Pay attention, would ya?  Do try and keep up.
Well then, maybe you need to go and correct the good folks at Cee Bailey's for starters. From their website:

Sportbike Windshields

BMW Windshields

Yamaha Windshields

Ducati Windshield

Buell Windshield

Vetter Windshields

This misidentification is way over the top. It's probably all over the 'net. Get on it! BTW, I won't refer to the windscreens as that other word any more. Thanks for straightening me out. :D
Come on guys these things are called windscreens :p :D :lol:

It's a conspiracy I tell you!
Your vernacular is right on ----- in the UK. Dam conspiracies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bet a healthy bran diet would aid in toilet cleaning. :eek:
Blow and go !!! Woomph -- that took care of it. :blink:

Knew this thread was going to SH one T

Last edited by a moderator: