Seasons over

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iCruze

Reaction score
Well, bike season is over here in Fairbanks Alaska. Snow is flying and its 32 or colder when I leave for work in the morning. It is now time to officially hate on all you warm weather dwelling folks. I leave in Jan and am seriously hoping for NV or NM so I may ride year round!

Well, bike season is over here in Fairbanks Alaska. Snow is flying and its 32 or colder when I leave for work in the morning. It is now time to officially hate on all you warm weather dwelling folks. I leave in Jan and am seriously hoping for NV or NM so I may ride year round!
Here's hopin' for you :drinks:

I wish the same thing for myself...!

I have a buddy stationed at Thule, up in Greenland. He is transferring back to NoCal on 10/5, and can't wait. He said the days are already getting really short.

I have a buddy stationed at Thule, up in Greenland. He is transferring back to NoCal on 10/5, and can't wait. He said the days are already getting really short.
The best yet the year yet to come it's been a hot summer in fl enough to make ya love ridin in the rain.

My nut yearn for winter!

Oh man and I bitch about our short riding season.

Are your kids enjoying the snow?

Here's hoping for a warm posting for you guys, I don't think they can send you any further north can they

Chris & Diana

What? No chains or spikes for your tires? :blink:

Below freezing here this morning but mid 80s by afternoon. To bad I have to drive the car today.

Well that sucks. but at least your season isn't over while it is 30C (min 80s F) outside! :-(

6933_136333902231_623662231_2428493_5389977_n.jpg

(This makes clutching impossible... now I wish I had an AE as a spare bike.)

Well that sucks. but at least your season isn't over while it is 30C (min 80s F) outside! :-(

What is that thing? And is that where you are supposed to carry it?

What is that thing? And is that where you are supposed to carry it?
It's a K-wire. Size .035 or maybe a .062. And 'yup', that's where you're suppose to carry it ;)

Snowing! Jeeze, just takes some getting used to! I rode two up from Glenallen to Chickaloon in a full blizzard when I lived there and it was JUNE!!!