seem to have killed my interphone f4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric L

Not that kind of a doctor
Reaction score
As much as I would like to like this thing, I've had it for about a year and had the plug from the headphones to the unit fail three times. Its not like I am rough on it or anything. This time it seems like the socket on the unit is dying.

So.... what is the best stereo bluetooth headset? Is it the Scala Q4?

I say the Sena SMH10. However I'm biased because I have one, but you can buy a mount from them for ear buds so you don't have to modify anything. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Have fun...There'll be lots of opinions.

From all accounts and my personal experience, the Sena is the way to go. It is clear, great volume, and glove friendly. I love mine on my C3.

I dont ask much from the headset - answer the phone, connect to the zumo. I dont do intercom. But spending the money every few months to replace the damn mic/speakers sucks. I would imagine whichever is robust would be the way to go.

I dont ask much from the headset - answer the phone, connect to the zumo. I dont do intercom. But spending the money every few months to replace the damn mic/speakers sucks. I would imagine whichever is robust would be the way to go.
In that case, I'd go Sena. Their warranty is great and thier stuff seems well made.

Thanks guys, one on order. Seems they have a new less expensive unit they are releasing, but will also upgrade the original to BT 3.0 which should be nice.