Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too_many_hobbies

Reaction score
Are service manuals available from Yamaha dealers for the the '05 and previous model FJRs? I understand that '06 manuals probably won't be available until after the bikes start shipping.

I have found service manuals to be a very valuable source of information when installing accessories. They illustrate how to get the various panel off without scratching things up. They also allow you to determine what wiring to connect into to trigger relays, etc.

too_many_hobbies

Are service manuals available from Yamaha dealers for the the '05 and previous model FJRs?  I understand that '06 manuals probably won't be available until after the bikes start shipping.
I have found service manuals to be a very valuable source of information when installing accessories.  They illustrate how to get the various panel off without scratching things up.  They also allow you to determine what wiring to connect into to trigger relays, etc.

too_many_hobbies
Here's an example of Yamaha's technical writing:

REMOVING THE REAR WHEEL

1. Stand motorcycle on a level surface.

2. Remove

• Brake caliper bracket

3. Remove

• Rear wheel

-33-

Really. That's what is says. :rolleyes: