SFO 08 Buffet & Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm picking up the torch here;

PLEASE PAY FOR YOUR BANQUET/BUFFET MEAL!! Only 2 days to go!!! C'mon people, fjrchik has really put together a nice set up all by her lonesome (with help :) ) and it would really be a shame for this great deal to go away because we didn't deliver on what we promised!!!

If your plans have changed and you are not able to attend at the very least PM fjrchik to let her know!

/end rant

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to those of you who have paid already!

We still need the other 50% of you to get your money in today or tomorrow!!!!! We really want to see all the attendees at these meals so please plan on attending and get your money in.

Thanks!

Thanks to those of you who have paid already!
We still need the other 50% of you to get your money in today or tomorrow!!!!! We really want to see all the attendees at these meals so please plan on attending and get your money in.

Thanks!
Just paid for mine. 44 dolla make ya holla on a Friday and Saturday night. :yahoo:

Thanks for all you've done Chik.

Hey, I just noticed when I got my confirmation of payment e-mail it included $10.83 for shipping???

I didn't want a take out order - I intend to eat in..

Anyone know why this happened?

NEVERMIND - just read post #9 in this thread.. I'm cool with it.

Hey, I just noticed when I got my confirmation of payment e-mail it included $10.83 for shipping???
I didn't want a take out order - I intend to eat in..

Anyone know why this happened?

NEVERMIND - just read post #9 in this thread.. I'm cool with it.

If you didn't specify, it's "To Go".... nah I'm just kidding :)

Glad to see more people paid for their meals! Hopefully EVERYONE can get theirs paid for by the deadline!!! :rolleyes:

MicheleDo you have a list of whose paid or not? I think I did a month or so ago! I hope.
yep, you did.

Still a bunch of you left. Get your payments in ASAP!

Tomorrow I'll post the list of you who haven't paid, so you can be harassed by everyone. :lol:

You'll be satisfied with the canadien liquid refreshments bearlyflying has as cargo. Quit yer whinin.