SFO Fall Freakout Registration is Open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm In. I attempted to Register but when I clicked on the contact us, My system would not bring up an email. Do you have a web address that I can send the registration too? I have training in OKC on the 9th and will just travel a few days early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm In. I attempted to Register but when I clicked on the contact us, My system would not bring up an email. Do you have a web address that I can send the registration too? I have training in OKC on the 9th and will just travel a few days early.
[email protected]

remember that hotel reservations are something you need to take care of using the hotel info on the web site.

Just sent a registration notice. Debra and I will be there. Looking forward to the riding (of course) and the bourbon and cigars after the ride!!

You guys are gonna have a blast! Tony will be back again this fall with some more prizes to hand out, as well as some things brought by Bounce from our other sponsors! I have a bunch of rooms on hold this time so there won't be a shortage. Just remember to call and book your room separately from registering on the website.

Are you going to ride your bike to Russelville or Fly ?
ouch. since ya didn't put a smilie behind that, i'm not sure of your tone. but since i know ya, i'll let it slide mr! ;)

can't make it. Bounce is your Rallymaster for the Fall Freakout. My company has a ban on time off from Aug. 1 - Nov. 15. i can't get around it. last year i was freelancing for them, so i got away with it but not anymore, once I got hired back in October last year. we very busy making the jewelry pictures pretty and the diamonds sparkle for the holiday ads and catalogs for Zales. i'm still working behind the scenes, getting the details in order for you guys so you have a great weekend!

i really really wish i could be there!

i was just messin' with ya. :devil:

that's too bad you can't make it, i was looking forward to giving you the rasberries about WFO. :rolleyes:

thanks for your part in all the planning.

you will have to find another job, aug to nov is some primo riding weather in Ar-Kansas

I'm sorry I can't do the fall meet. The Spring Fling was outstanding! Met a lot of great folks. I enjoyed showing off my Arkansas back roads.

I'll see "ya'll" next spring!

I'll check my schedule but, it's doubtful. Maybe I can fly up there..................................

Just sent a registration notice. Debra and I will be there. Looking forward to the riding (of course) and the bourbon and cigars after the ride!!
Hey Foggy! Glad you and Deb can make it. I'm not seeing your registration email from the SFO website, so we haven't got you on the list yet. Can you please resend? Thanks!!

Soo...

Whats the cutoff for signing up?

Go ahead and pencil me in, As i would like to make it... But cant guaranty it yet.