SFO Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just want to make sure that y'all are interesting in getting shirts for The Spring Thing. There's no commitment here yet and I have no pricing info (but of course we'll get it done for reasonable prices) but just looking for an idea of how many we would need to buy. I'm thinking Paypal or money orders for payment.

So post up and tell me:

1. if you want one

and

2. would you prefer long-sleeve or short sleeve shirts

Thanks!!

I would like a shirt.......

Long sleeve would serve me better but if I'm the only one, short sleeve is okay too.

You can put me down for one large, long or short doesn't matter.
Hmm, hadn't heard that before.

I would be interested in a shirt as well, prefer a short sleeve.............

Bryan

Total number of shirts that people have committed to won't justify doing a run with a local shop. The cost would be prohibitive because the set up fees can't be spread thin enough over a larger run.

I am working an option that will allow people to order various SFO items. It will address all the set up, payment, and shipping details on a one-for-one basis. Long/Short sleeved, t/sweat shirt, boxer and thong... you're choice!

More news when it goes live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I'm in for a t-shirt too. I don't care what it looks like or if it's long or short sleeve just so it's an XL.

Last edited by a moderator: