She finally arrived 7 days late

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
:yahoo: As some of you are aware, my wife and I have been awaiting the arrival of our last daughter. She was due on the 22nd, but decided to wait until today. Mom and baby are very healthy and we are very happy...Just thougth I would share the good news and post a pic...We named her Emma

DSCF0277.jpg

Congratulations, nothing on this planet can compare to the arrival of kids. Just better not let my wife see the picture or it may give her ideas..... :) after our five kids I think it is time to call it a day or I may have to sell the bikes.......... :eek:

Congrats to the Zilla family.

Brings back memories, although since my youngest is now 18, they are memories of times when my hand wasn't always digging into my wallet like it is now that they are older.

They're like a puppy.

Chew anything and always pissin'.

They're great at that age, then they grow up. :glare:

They end up spending your hard earned money, break your heart and make you cry.

No accomplishment in life will make you any prouder than one completed by your child.

Congrats HRZ and remember..

While there is no greater moment than the birth, making them is pretty fun too! :rolleyes:

:clapping: CONGRATULATIONS!! :clapping:

All of the 'Zilla-lings in a sidecar would make an interesting photo.

They're like a puppy.Chew anything and always pissin'.

They're great at that age, then they grow up. :glare:

They end up spending your hard earned money, break your heart and make you cry.

No accomplishment in life will make you any prouder than one completed by your child.
Capt.Bob speaketh much wisdom!

....there is no greater moment than the birth.....
Hmmmm....I dunno? Walking them down the aisle ranks pretty high on the "puffed-chest, heart-in-your-throat" meter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. Mom and baby are doing great...Now if mom could just get some sleep. I feel bad for her. Emma is great: she doesn't cry much and basically seems pretty happy/calm. Everyone should be home tomorrow.

Congrats Mom and Dad Zilla. Remember she will grow up FAST so enjoy her! Before you know it you'll be having GRANDCHILDREN!!

Tom

Congrats to both of you, she is a beaut! Look at all that hair!

My first child, also a daughter is due Feb 12 and I can't wait :clapping: old fart with a baby (me, not you :rolleyes: )