She finally arrived 7 days late

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Having raised two of my own to adulthood I can give one piece of advice:

Appreciate those late nights (or long nights) rocking Emma when she can't sleep. You will look back later and appreciate how special that time was.

Congrats on the new arrival. :clapping:

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. HotRodZilla! What a beautiful girl!

My first son is due on January 25th. At 43, I just found out where babies *really* come from.

Best wishes to you and keep us posted. Keep those pictures coming too. :exhappysmiley:

Continued thanks for all the replies...Oh, and I guess I should mention: She is my THIRD girl, no boys. I just can't seem to put the stem on the apple. We are stopping with this one, so this will be the last round of baby clothes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have guns to clean.

Continued thanks for all the replies...Oh, and I guess I should mention: She is my THIRD girl, no boys. I just can't seem to put the stem on the apple. We are stopping with this one, so this will be the last round of baby clothes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have guns to clean.

Congratulations! Emma is a sweetie!

However..... Do NOT throw give away the baby clothes after she's grow out of them!

Don't you know by now that getting rid of baby clothes causes pregnancy?

Ya keep them till she's about 18 or so...... :)

Mary