She's a Renegade!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaRoller

Exit Stage Left
Reaction score
Well me and StreeBetty rode yesterday...in 30mph crosswinds!!! But we rode none-the-less for the afternoon and had fun. This ride video is about her and her new sled. It was fun to ride & film and do a video about her enjoying her new bike. I even sang for her :blink: ...yes she is quite aware that I'm retarded. :p

Music (Track/Artist): Renegade / Daughtry

https://vimeo.com/37968935

As usual a great video! Geez do you pay local law enforcement to close the roads for you? I never see traffic in your videos ;)

Geez do you pay local law enforcement to close the roads for you? I never see traffic in your videos ;)
LOL....we'll that's why I ride out in the country away from metro ATL. Plus I'll edit out any cars if at all possible on the videos. Nothing worse than a motorcycle video showing you following a slow line of cars! :blink: BORING!!!!

Awesome video! I like riding when there's less foliage, you can see further down the road, less tunnel-like.

Way cool. As soon as my arse stops traveling so much for work we need to get together for a ride. Ya'll darn near being my neighbors and all. :lol:

Nice Job, My wife talks about learning and wanting to ride her own but that's about as far as it ever goes. Maybe some day she'll follow through :dntknw: