Shock needed for Greg L. Between GA and Minnesota

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello Kitty

Reaction score
Addendum: Greg has options at 8 pm EDT and is resting. If you have something else, contact Ignacio or

Kitty to relay.

IBR Rider Gregg Lenentine needs a rear shock for a 2010 FJR. He's currently in St Augustine Florida heading first to Jacksonville and then North to the Carolinas. If you can help him or can tell him where to go for help his phone number is (contact Ignacio) FJR folks please do cross-post thanks so much

From Facebook - please lend a hand if you can

Last edited by a moderator:
IBR Rider Gregg Lenentine needs a rear shock for a 2010 FJR. He's currently in St Augustine Florida heading first to Jacksonville and then North to the Carolinas. If you can help him or can tell him where to go for help his phone number is Xxxxxxxxx FJR folks please do cross-post thanks so much

From Facebook - please lend a hand if you can
Hello Kitty, I'm in western NC, near Asheville. MR Motorcycle here does not have one in stock. I've texted Gregg that he can have the one on my 2007 if he wants it.
Updated at 3:22 EDT. Gregg has found a source for a new shock and a place to install it. Ride smooth, my friend.

Blown shock and can't get one in Virginia.

He may limp in a straight line to Minnesota. Anybody have a spare for sale along the way?

If so, PLEASE send me a PM.

He is actually just north of Jacksonville, in South Georgia right now. He really needs the shock now, not between VA and MN. He thought he was going to have one available in Va Beach, but that is not the case. If you can help him, call his cell...Xxxxxxxxxx If you can't reach him, call me and I will contact the IBR staff with your info.

He is riding a 2010 FJR.

Ray King

Thanks Ray for the refinement. :)

I may have Greg's contact info from lisa shortly.

Thanks FJRForum. If you can help, it would be tremendous!

IBR rider needs help. Gregg L is riding a 2010 FJR and needs a rear shock, new or used. He is currently in South Georgia, headed north toward VA. If you can help him, call his cell Xxxxxxxx. His battery is getting week, so, if you cannot reach him, call me at xxxxxxx and I will contact the IBR staff.

There is a previous post that states he located a shock...according to the IBR staff, that was a false alarm.

Ray King

Used 07 with 52k miles available to him in PA or can try to meet him somewhere.

Just spoke with Greg and texted him my info. Ball is in his court but trying to make arrangements to meet him and do a swap sometime tomorrow.

Dammit! Didn't see this until a few minutes ago.

Mine's a Gen3: parts won't transfer.

Mountain Motorsports doesn't have anything that will work in their 6 metro Atlanta stores, or in their eastern Tennessee store.

Hud, his phone was working as of only 30 minutes ago. Call Gregg direct he won't mind trust me!

I have one in south bend Indiana. His for free if he gets here. Sounds like I am too far though.

I'm right off the highway. Garage available with tools.

From what I understand Gregg is still in need of a shock for a 2010. Anyone in the Carolinas that can help?