Show me your RAM Mounts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First

dash01.jpg

Now

shelf02.jpg
There are almost enough dodads mounted here so that a guy wouldn't even need to look at the road ahead for entertainment.

Yeah, he probably turns the headlights off and flies IFR at night. Fewer bugs to contend with.

What you cant really see in this pic is the brake resevoir mount behind the iPad, but its there.

iPad2.JPG
If you mounted a pair of those new dual camera IPAD's at eye level you can replace your windshield entirely and steer by virtue of your IPAD screen's alone.

Then you can Quicktime your favorite rides from the past. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap Batman - that never occurred to me. I am going to try that recording soon! thanks for the inadvertent tip! Seriously, Hero Cam anyone?

What you cant really see in this pic is the brake resevoir mount behind the iPad, but its there.

iPad2.JPG
If you mounted a pair of those new dual camera IPAD's at eye level you can replace your windshield entirely and steer by virtue of your IPAD screen's alone.

Forget that! You should be using the Ram mounts for your favorite stereo speaker system. WOOFERS BABY!

iPad2.JPG

Forget that! You should be using the Ram mounts for your favorite stereo speaker system. WOOFERS BABY!
If them RAM mounts come in chrome, I'll be in hog heaven. :evo:

If them RAM mounts come in chrome, I'll be in hog heaven. :evo:
I can't wait to see your new chrome WOOFER covers. Those will be AWESOME! Send us pics of the whole RAM system ASAP! :clapping:

:D
You just inspired me to innovate my loudspeaker system even more by incorporating video with audio! All it needs more is to take a paddle ball and elastic string from a paddle toy and Superglue them onto the woofer's wizzer cone.

Then I'll be able to watch my bike's progress on Google Earth as I flick through the twisties while simultaneously tripping to horn monitors blaring out The Polka Battle of the Accordions in Dolby 5.1., all the while watching on a PIP of that ball bouncing off that woofer cone on my panorama of windshield monitors!!!! :fans:

Now tell me, how can there be any mountains left to conquer after accomplishing that stupendous feat? ;)

:D

Oh, I forget to mention the RAM mount holding my water bottle. And in chrome, no less. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: