Side Bag Decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put some on that I picked up off of ebay. I have to say, I think this year will be much safer in the dark.

saddlebag_1.JPG

saddlebag_2.JPG

Just re-read my post, sorry 86fj1200, I didn't mean to sound like I was discrediting your work. I love the design - wish I had a vinyl cutter at the house to play with!

86, that's a wicked-cool design, and all the cooler knowing that you and yer bro' made them. Nice work! Now, I have some retroreflective around here somewhere....

Note - The use of the number 86 was intended as a reference to the OP, and in no way should be misconstrued as support or admiration for Maxwell Smart.

Ionbeam - Thanks for the assist!

86fj1200 - Very cool idea, nice work and very helpful while riding at night.

That's a nice design, 86fj1200. Looks good.

But, um, 2900 miles? You need to take a ride. A long ride. :)

I know...just got it. I put 125 miles on her yesterday to get familiar. so far awesome bike.

Kolonial72 - 86 was my first love as seen in my avatar.

Now back to farkling. whelen lin3 being installed as we speak.

My brother and I made some decals to put on the rear of the side bags. Black reflective material Tribal cross design with Yamaha Tuning forks incorporated into the center. Pics shown with camera flash on and off. Check it out.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104352190003298491184/myfjr#
I've been thinking about making custom decals for my '06 since there's so little available out there. What sort of vinyl cutter are you using?

...made some decals to put on the rear of the side bags. Black reflective material Tribal cross design with Yamaha Tuning forks incorporated into the center.
I've been thinking about making custom decals for my '06 since there's so little available out there. What sort of vinyl cutter are you using?
That may be so. But there are THESE

For $48.47 plus S&H you have side cases (rear and sides) and the top case covered.

No fuss, no muss.

I must get my VISA out .....

My brother and I made some decals to put on the rear of the side bags. Black reflective material Tribal cross design with Yamaha Tuning forks incorporated into the center. Pics shown with camera flash on and off. Check it out.

It's my brothers equipment. I'm not sure what machine he is using. I can find out.

It's my brothers equipment. I'm not sure what machine he is using. I can find out.

I know...just got it. I put 125 miles on her yesterday to get familiar. so far awesome bike.

Kolonial72 - 86 was my first love as seen in my avatar.

Now back to farkling. whelen lin3 being installed as we speak.

Love to see the installation of the Whelen when you're done.