• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Side Bags Rear Cowling Covers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alvisdl

Reaction score
:assassin: I am looking for the six small covers that fit the opening left by the side bags when removed. I have an "05 Galaxy Blue bike. Does anyone have these?

:assassin: I am looking for the six small covers that fit the opening left by the side bags when removed. I have an "05 Galaxy Blue bike. Does anyone have these?
Okay, what is Yamaha thinking on these? $35.00 a each for six little pieces of plastic???!!!! :blink:

There is someone in Northern illinois with a set of these. Surely we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Modak?
I found this else where on the site.

"............When you need something just pick up the phone and call (on their dime) Gary McCoy at Mondak Motorsports. (866) 433-6636 or contact Gary directly at [email protected]

Be sure to talk only to Gary. Let him know up front that you are a member of this forum. You will get a nice discount on everything you purchase through him. His shipping and handling fees are reasonable, and if you ask him, he will include a CD of the Yamaha parts fiche which makes looking up parts a snap........."

How about the four upper covers in Cerulean silver? Don't have the two lowers. Make offer...

Thanks, but I actually have a set of six in silver, perhaps Cerulean. I could prolly just paint the darn things. Never thought of that till now. Problem solved. Thanks