Skyway's Hydration System

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
My hat is off to Skyway and the first class job he did on the drink system. It is so nice I am not sure I should use it. Thanks again for you hard work Ian. :yahoo: :yahoo: I just hope it is IBA legal..... Smitty :clapping: :clapping:

Bastage!

MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!

I waaaaaaaaaaant MINE!

So where's the piccies? And of course have your IBA iweegal tank on too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine yesterday, too. As a matter of fact, It's right next to me. I've been admiring it for awhile now. A1 goods here fo'sho'.

Tell me, has anyone who gotten theirs & assembled it, have a trick to get the tube in the neoprene cover?

Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Bastage!
MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!

I waaaaaaaaaaant MINE!

So where's the piccies? And of course have your IBA iweegal tank on too!
That little stunt is going to add at least a week to your delivery. :p

I packed up another 25 boxes this evening (phew) and will add the necessary bases to them tomorrow evening.

I will have them all shipped by Saturday and I plan on a long ride on Sunday weather permitting.

Thanks for the kind words Smitty, I'm glad you like it.

I've been hearing about everyone else getting their Skyway hydro sys' in the mail so I was expecting it any day now. Today when I pulled in the driveway I could see a package by the front door, it's here! But my heart sank when I rounded the corner and saw this; <_<

P1010001.jpg

Well Skyway knew that the not so civil servants at the USPO would be using it for a step stool and left plenty of extra room in the box. All is good, no damage.

Like everyone has said excellent work Ian. Can't wait for the fuel cell :yahoo:

I've been hearing about everyone else getting their Skyway hydro sys' in the mail so I was expecting it any day now. Today when I pulled in the driveway I could see a package by the front door, it's here! But my heart sank when I rounded the corner and saw this; <_<

P1010001.jpg

Well Skyway knew that the not so civil servants at the USPO would be using it for a step stool and left plenty of extra room in the box. All is good, no damage.

Like everyone has said excellent work Ian. Can't wait for the fuel cell :yahoo:
Damn, looks like the postal worker really went postal with that box. :glare:

I'm really glad to hear its not damaged inside. :clapping:

We received ours today, just in time for me to give Tobie his for Valentine's Day. Bet he's the only kid on the block with a custom made drink holder! Really impressed, Ian. Thanks for the first class work.

Lisa

I'm like lovetoride, how the heck do you get the neopreme over the tubing? Tried warm soapy water, blowing in the tube, can't get but a foot of the sleeve on. Any great ideas? No lubricant jokes please. Thanks, PM. <>< <_<

I'm like lovetoride, how the heck do you get the neopreme over the tubing? Tried warm soapy water, blowing in the tube, can't get but a foot of the sleeve on. Any great ideas? No lubricant jokes please. Thanks, PM. <>< <_<

Painman... I tryed several ways and this is the one that work. After you have the hard tubing cut to the right size( I heated mine with a heatgun to make it strait) insert the double barb adapter. Now slide on the soft tubing.. Next I put some warm soapy water in my sink and soaked the cover for a few minutes. Then starting with the stiff tubing thread it into the cover. This will take a few minutes, slide a few inches and work it down the soft tubing.