Sliders for 06?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Stump

Reaction score
Has anyone who has received (or their bike is in shop getting preped for delivery) had a chance to look at what sliders will fit the bike?

Best Regards,

Shane

Thanks for the responses so far!

Anyone have a link to someone selling this within the US?

Best Regards,

Shane

Best Regards,

Shane
I will offer them and would like to show you a picture of some fitted, except I haven't got near an '06 yet. 'If' they fit up the way I think they will, figure around $60.00 including hardware.

Best Regards,

Shane
I will offer them and would like to show you a picture of some fitted, except I haven't got near an '06 yet. 'If' they fit up the way I think they will, figure around $60.00 including hardware.
Skyway,

If I understand you correctly, you are saying you will be offering a COMPLETE solution for $60 (nothing else to buy)?

Best Regards,

Shane

Best Regards,

Shane
Skyway,

If I understand you correctly, you are saying you will be offering a COMPLETE solution for $60 (nothing else to buy)?

Best Regards,

Shane
As I said "IF" they fit up like I imagine they will, yes this will be a complete solution.

Best Regards,

Shane
Skyway,

Best Regards,

Shane
As I said "IF" they fit up like I imagine they will, yes this will be a complete solution.
Please put me on the list!

Best Regards,

Shane