Slimy Crud

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsiebens

Reaction score
Hi

The Spring (there is also a Fall run) Slimy Crud run (Pine Bluff, WI, just out of Madison to Leland, WI) was this past weedend and I thought pics might interest. Visit My Website

OK, I'll be lazy and not google - why do all of the bikes at Slimy Crud look so clean?

I didn't see any slime, or crud in the pics. There was alot of vintage bikes though.

Here's my favorite. IIRC, the Slimy Crud group is out of Wisconsin, Peter Egan has written many times about them in his Cycle World column.

2986748370101779385S600x600Q85.jpg

Lots of nice old iron there. Then ya get to chat with Pete too?

The mans a Master story teller when it comes to bikes.

Lucky guy.

:jester:

Hey!!!

The first photo of the many you took is my BMW. The one with the R90s fairing. It's a 1976 R75/6. I rode my 07 FJR and my friend brought the BMW. We just finished putting it all back together. I also have a video of it on Youtube at:

The video was before I dismantled it.

Slimey Crud was awesome!!!! :yahoo:

Mark aka Eworth

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!!!The first photo of the many you took is my BMW. The one with the R90s fairing. It's a 1976 R75/6. I rode my 07 FJR and my friend brought the BMW. We just finished putting it all back together. I also have a video of it on Youtube at:

Nice bike. Looked great before!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hey!!!The first photo of the many you took is my BMW. The one with the R90s fairing. It's a 1976 R75/6. I rode my 07 FJR and my friend brought the BMW. We just finished putting it all back together. I also have a video of it on Youtube at:

Thanks!!!

The fairing was pinstriped and the frame was painted this winter. We did a mess of upgrades and replacement of seals, etc.

turned out well.

Hey!!!
The first photo of the many you took is my BMW. The one with the R90s fairing. It's a 1976 R75/6. I rode my 07 FJR and my friend brought the BMW. We just finished putting it all back together. I also have a video of it on Youtube at:

Latest posts