• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Smartire TPMS system for sale new.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff in MN

Reaction score
New SmarTire TPMS, displays tire pressure in PSI and tire temp in Celsius

Call Jeff 612-865-4714. $95 shipped in the lower 48 states. Trying add pics but not having luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
smart2.0_zpsudoye8iu.jpg
smart3.0_zpsvhtwzlat.jpg
smart1.0_zpsyi1yseth.jpg

They were not originally designed to replace the batteries, but if your at all handy I've done it a couple times, I will include the procedure on how to replace them.

Those of you concerned with the sensor battery life, pulled the data sheet on the batteries, it says over 10 years shelf life.

also the sensors cannot turn on until they are under pressure and in motion, so I would expect 7+ years of service out of these sensor batteries after installed

FROM THE DATASHEET

• Outstanding shelf life and excellent performanceover a wide temperature range
  • Stable discharge voltage
  • High energy density and voltage (3V)
  • Enhanced safety by the use of Carbon*mono*
    fluoride electrode material and a non*corrosive,non*toxic electrolyte
  • Excellent leak resistance
  • Shelf life of ten years or more
  • Pre*tinned terminals are solderable
  • Available with many wave*solderable terminal
    configurations

I'm surprised that you have one left. They are, IMHO, the best product of this kind around. Bendix ultimately did a huge disservice by withdrawing from the auto/motorcycling markets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree these are the best TPMS system every made and yes one complete new system left $95 and also 2 new sensors avialable $35 each.