Smoked or tinted taillights?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get one 'a these.

41%2BM6NJY7BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Then you can tint your own taillights. AND headlights.

I was actually thinking of using that same stuff on my windsheild... Like who the hell looks through them anyhow?

I used this stuff to tint my faceshield. I think it may be too dark. Now I know how Bustanut feels riding around with his head up his ass all the time.

As for the OP...Good job on not freaking out! If it hadn't already been done, I was gonna give you a line of shit too. Haha...You'll be just fine.

About 10 years ago tinted covers for taillights and headlights were all the rage with the hot-rod (ish) cruising crowd around here. Brake lights were invisible in daylight, and at least half of them drove around at night with their high beams on because the lows were too dim to be useful.

Morons, all of them.

But TWT, if you wanna go all up and bling yer bike, maybe a set of these in chrome will do for ya! :lol:

(A guy posted about them here back in June, and we haven't heard from him since July. Maybe we were too mean . . . . NAAAAHH!) :p

Last edited by a moderator: