• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Smuggler trunk, Russel seat, Aerostitch under seat pump

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graler

Reaction score
I health issue and have to up riding. If there spelling errors give me a break. A brain tumor is a bitch. For Sale is a Smuggler trunk (Cerelan Silver), Russel Seat (Rider seat and passenger seat), Aerostitch (small pump). I have some additional items - Givi (Domolmite case SR-357 case - this mount will not work with the the smuggler (unless you weld - that is your project). Set of Forma short boots (XL). XL Klim Latitude Pants and pants (Mesh (gray) and stand Black). Some additional stuff.

Smuggle Trunk ($400)
Russell Seat ($300)
Aero pump ($40)
Dolomite case and SR-357 rack ($200)
Latitude Pants ($100)

Sales to US. I am in Nevada - Just look up the Loneliest the Hwy.

This a hell of a disease - Glioblastoma.

Graler (Joe)

Attachments

• IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0673.JPG
    IMG_0673.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
Hey Graler - very sorry to hear of your diagnosis - wishing you only the best in your road ahead.

Can you elaborate a little on the Russell seat?
I am ~ 225lbs as an operator. Do you remember what specs that Russell seat was designed to?

Thanks!

The serial is 0213-25615. Not sure the weight is. I would guess it was about 220-230. I bought it from guy and he was amount the same size.

Man..... that totally sucks about your condition. I am so sorry to hear that. Best of juju sent your way.

You didn't mention, but I am assuming these items came off a Gen I FJR?