So apparently HELI has the only riser for 06/07?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This baby looks very, very sweet but pricey.
https://www.helibars.com/hrt076.php

In order to use Helibars risers you first have to install there barbacks. They won't work by themselves.

That means the cost is going to be somewhere around $400.00 --- Thats $329.95 for the barbacks & $69.95 for the risers.

By the way Jerry, I grew up and went to high school in Winlock, many moons ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get an update from him, please post it. I think many on here are waiting for a less expensive alternative to the heli set up.

JerryS,

After these two threads, me thinks you should be concentrating on getting a gel insert for your saddle!

:D

TWN, you dinning an new balls AGAIN? :eek:

Seriously, man, you gotta lay off the balls before Odot calls you gay.

Wait.... To late :p

Some of you CNC gurus: Would it be off the cost scale to consider a complete new left and right handle bar casting for the '06+ triple clamp? Identical to the OEM bars but with 1.5" lift built in?

Some of you CNC gurus: Would it be off the cost scale to consider a complete new left and right handle bar casting for the '06+ triple clamp? Identical to the OEM bars but with 1.5" lift built in?

yes it would be. You probably would not be able to extrude and then cut... so you would have to start with a block of aircraft alum. Probably end up with a cost for a set of handlebars of $400... and that is cost. So a producer would have to mark it up from there.

yes it would be. You probably would not be able to extrude and then cut... so you would have to start with a block of aircraft alum. Probably end up with a cost for a set of handlebars of $400... and that is cost. So a producer would have to mark it up from there.
Oh well, shows you what I know :glare: