SoCal Ride to Malibu & Santa Monica mountains

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be great R!

Malve - I see you lurking in the background.....

Great report by the way, glad you enjoyed the ride. I remember on the Julian ride you were thinking of going to Santa Barbara instead of Julian.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK plans changed. I am now free and able to attend. Put me on the list. I only have to wash and wax the wifes car to get this pass B)

I was just about to say "I'm in" when my s/o reminded me I am taking my kid camping......... <_< maybe next time....... FJRM

Bluesman,so you don't want pics of all the hot chicks that will be there either?
As long as you promise the pictures will only contain females and/or bikes :lol:

Are we there yet, Are we there yet

102_3424.jpg

102_3407.jpg

Bluesman,so you don't want pics of all the hot chicks that will be there either?
:eek:

OK plans changed. I am now free and able to attend. Put me on the list. I only have to wash and wax the wifes car to get this pass B)
ynotride - You're getting off easy. What will happen when your wife wants her own FeeJ?

Glad you can make it. :yahoo:

Put us down as a maybe. GF loves to ride down there. Will have to check the schedules.

Okay to invite another couple? They are beamer people.

Later..

Will update when I can talk to her about this.

Damn it, I wish I could make it But, to much going on and short on available funds,need tires etc., every penny will be set aside for my pending move to AZ. Have fun be safe! I will be there in spirit. I love that ride!!!!! That is my favorite!!! err I'm going to go, well you know.

Hey, can I come too?I can meet up with you guys at the Malibu Seafood Restaurant . Any idea about what time you'll be there?
03Silverbullet - Of course you can join us! :yahoo:

I'm really not sure what time we'll be at Malibu Seafood. It really depends upon how long we hang out at the Rock Store. Can you meet us in Long Beach at our starting point? I could try to give a time but I can't guarantee it. :unsure:

Damn it I wish I could make it But, to much going on and short on available funds,need tires etc., every penny will be set aside for my pending move to AZ. Have fun be safe! I will be there in spirit. I love that ride!!!!! That is my favorite!!! err I'm going to go, well you know.
GhostRider - Man it's my turn to host and you won't make it! Oh well, another time, I understand you're busy and have other things going on. B)

What's this move to AZ???? Who will coordinate San Diego rides?? ;)

Move me up to the Goin' list. :yahoo: Let me know if anyone wants to join me for the slab ride from San Diego. :huh:

Damn it, I wish I could make it But, to much going on and short on available funds,need tires etc., every penny will be set aside for my pending move to AZ. Have fun be safe! I will be there in spirit. I love that ride!!!!! That is my favorite!!! err I'm going to go, well you know.
C'mon Ghostrider. You gotta make one more with the socal group! :clapping: