SoCal wrench?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

i just got an 05 from LA yamaha and was wondering when you guys are going riding again as i live in Torrance and would like to join you guys.

let me know

richard

Hi Guys, i just got an 05 from LA yamaha and was wondering when you guys are going riding again as i live in Torrance and would like to join you guys. let me know. richard
Richard: Welcome! You are certainly welcome to join me and my riding buddy Steve ('04 FJR-A) any time. We start in Long Beach and ride either north or south every Saturday or Sunday. (I also do longer solo rides.) Barabus, ZZKenoMan, Russ, KaitsDad are among the many other SoCal FJR riders on this excellent forum, although I'm embarrassed to say I've not yet had the pleasure of riding with these fine folk.

(ZZKenoMan runs a website called Epicurean Riders, but my initial registration/login attempts failed, so I'm kinda at a loss there.)

Last Saturday I did Mulholland Canyon, and the weekend before I did the Ortega Highway run. Email me anytime at gorovers at yahoo.com (replace "at" w/ "@").

Thought I'd better chime in here since I'm newly re-established in the SoCAL area. My pillion, MsNASCAR, and I have made every WFO gathering and are planning the next in CO. We just moved to Temecula, from Santa Rosa (8yrs) via Thousand Oaks (13yrs).

We are ready to ride, after we return from the grand Cyn in a couple weeks.

I too, am looking for a very good shop in my proximity that I can trust for servicing. Oh, and a good deal on an '07 feejer to add to or replace my '03.

We just did a ride down hwy 79 to Pine Valley to meet up with riding friends for the weekend.

Give me a holler if riding is your game and suggestions for shops.

sounds good to me.

FYI if any one is interested me and a couple of friends are gonna ride up to Willow springs on Saturday via Angeles crest to wwatch soem vintage car races.

we will be leaving from Torrance if anyone is interested let me know.

Richard

Hey Pdgscraper, Its lucky. I moved from TO just two years ago to Indio. I am still a member of Thousand Oaks riders Club. We just got back from Daytona last Sunday the 29th. Nice to meet you.

I have a rice coming up to Prescott AZ the 9th thru the 11 of December. Wanna join us?

will some one please tell me what WFO stands for?thanks
Western FJR Owners=WFO

Thought I'd better chime in here since I'm newly re-established in the SoCAL area. My pillion, MsNASCAR, and I have made every WFO gathering and are planning the next in CO. We just moved to Temecula, from Santa Rosa (8yrs) via Thousand Oaks (13yrs).
We are ready to ride, after we return from the grand Cyn in a couple weeks.

I too, am looking for a very good shop in my proximity that I can trust for servicing. Oh, and a good deal on an '07 feejer to add to or replace my '03.

We just did a ride down hwy 79 to Pine Valley to meet up with riding friends for the weekend.

Give me a holler if riding is your game and suggestions for shops.
Try Yamaha of Cucamonga, best shop in the West. 5star mechanic co-owner(Jay) and head mechanic(Bill) is 5Star mech also. tele 909 9872411. Hope this helps. Shop in Rancho Cucamonga on Foothill and Archibald. Easy ride from Temecula.

Check out my Ole Foggie Riders on a search engine, we ride each Thursday do about 200-400 miles and have lunch and rest breaks, photo ops, etc. All kinds of bikes and genders.