Soft Luggage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Rider

Reaction score
I am looking to get Garauld's backrest/rack and add a tail pack. I'm looking at a couple different ones. One is by RKA - 36 liter Rackbag the Sonoma Series. The other is from Lee Parks the Laguna Tail Pack. Has any one had any experience with these if not do you have any suggestions.

I am looking to get Garauld's backrest/rack and add a tail pack. I'm looking at a couple different ones. One is by RKA - 36 liter Rackbag the Sonoma Series. The other is from Lee Parks the Laguna Tail Pack. Has any one had any experience with these if not do you have any suggestions.
No experience with the Lee Parks stuff, but I've had (and still have) several pieces of RKA luggage. I have an RKA tailbag I've had for years that I originally purchased for my first Triumph (an 01) and it's still in excellent shape although I do take care of it. I think that's one reason I really like it in that I've been able to use it across several mc's. I've had very good customer service with RKA and most often you'll talk to the owner anyway.