• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -- 2003 Yamaha FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd damn well better!

But Rog, I've always wanted a pair of red side cases. I'll trade you straight across for mine. The Galaxy Blue color will enhance the look of your bike, and they include a number of sought-after decals, including the Blue Ridge Parkway, Moab, and the Pickle Barrel restaurant in Bozeman, MT.

Enjoy the Spyder, and good luck with your sale. Gonna pitch this one to my FJR-jonesing local buddy, too.

She is very beautiful!!!
rolleyes.gif

Good luck with the sale!
smile.png

What a beautiful, perfectly farkled bike! I had to look up the mileage from Sacramento to Western KY to see if I should offer to do a fly and ride for a friend here at work that always admires my 07 FJR. This is the right bike for him, as those 76K miles are nothing on that bike. But 2,200 miles is too far for a weekend even on an FJR for my candy-butt and I've burnt my vacation. I probably couldn't talk him into buying it anyway, but that is so much bike for the money it makes me sad.

I'm showing him KYCherry's 07 that is also a good deal, but I'd hate to have two the same exact color in the parking lot or I'll be trying to start it just like I keep trying to open the door on the other silver Altima that's in the lot.

Anyway, that's a beautiful bike and I wish you luck with the sale.

- Paul

What a beautiful, perfectly farkled bike! I had to look up the mileage from Sacramento to Western KY to see if I should offer to do a fly and ride for a friend here at work that always admires my 07 FJR. This is the right bike for him, as those 76K miles are nothing on that bike. But 2,200 miles is too far for a weekend even on an FJR for my candy-butt and I've burnt my vacation. I probably couldn't talk him into buying it anyway, but that is so much bike for the money it makes me sad.
I'm showing him KYCherry's 07 that is also a good deal, but I'd hate to have two the same exact color in the parking lot or I'll be trying to start it just like I keep trying to open the door on the other silver Altima that's in the lot.

Anyway, that's a beautiful bike and I wish you luck with the sale.

- Paul
Thanks Paul.
smile.png

22k miles, just a long weekend
rolleyes.gif

I'm also working on a friend to buy as we speak.
Appreciate it Dave, thank you
smile.png

If the bike looks as good in person as it appears in the pictures, it's is one of the best looking FJRs that I've ever seen.

The red & black combination is unique and a real eye catcher.

It's a STEAL at $3,800.00 and should make some Lucky Buyer a great ride.

Best wishes on the sale. I don't think it will last long.

Thanks WTRanger. I know you pulled yours back off the market. Think I'm going through sellers remorse right now
uhoh.gif

And I haven't sold yet ! Just can't justify keeping her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks WTexasR. I know you pulled yours back off the market. Think I'm going through sellers remorse right now
uhoh.gif
Just can't justify keeping her.
Keep it Roger, you can store it at my house and I'll keep the battery charged by riding it. I'm here for ya buddy!

One of the best looking FJR's-ever.

Thanks WTRanger. I know you pulled yours back off the market. Think I'm going through sellers remorse right now
uhoh.gif
And I haven't sold yet ! Just can't justify keeping her.
You can't justify toys Roger. I'm sitting here trying to decide which one's to sell and am making no progress.
fool.gif