• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -- 2003 Yamaha FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I give you 340 a month for ten months then go and pick it up?
This is directly from BikerGeek99 - Andy M.:

'Reminds me of one of the funniest things I've ever heard at an FJR gathering.

At SFO '09: "If you don't shut the **** up, I'm gonna beat you like Odot clubbing a baby seal."'

Can I give you 340 a month for ten months then go and pick it up?
smile.png
.. just don't be late with even one payment !

Now I need to write up a contract er sumpin..........................

Now I need to write up a contract er sumpin..........................
Sorry Odot. Save your ink - just sold her.

Deposit paid and awaiting balance.
smile.png
Bill from Benicia, CA

Jeez ! All happens at once ! Could have sold her twice this morning ! Not looking forward to see her being ridden away. Lot of happy miles over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job Roger. I need to get on with defarkling my 03 and get it on the block.

I wonder how many one owner 03's are left around. I've had mine since July of 02.

Thanks Ray. I didn't de-farkle. Figured that anyone else with a Gen 1 didn't need to buy any more extras.

Doubt if there are many original Gen 1 owners out there. Ordered mine via PDP in Feb '02 and took delivery on July 18th '02. -- that was a loooong five months !!

It's unfortunate, and with mixed feelings we're letting the FJR go, but, we consider ourselves really fortunate that we get to keep our FJR friends
smile.png
smile.png

All of you guys really ROCK
punk.gif

Hell, fjROB just told me they'd ride with us even if we rode a Harley !!! That's a true friend
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Dave, exactly ^^^^^^^Movin' on though to the next chapter, and I'll stick around here as long as ya'll let me :)
I know what you mean. My bike is being ridden by my son...but it is now in a cold snow covered parking lot in the Chicago area parking lot. Shrouded but cold. Lots of memories with that bike, and it always came through with lots of gusto.

Mixed feelings I know.

Rog, sold to anyone we know?
Bill, in Benicia. Not a forum member but I pointed him here.

He's coming off a Goldwing and wanted something with more sport and power. He got it
smile.png
. Not a regular transition bikewise (ask Bugnatr, Bluestreek, Old Mike, FJRay, and very soon, Bokerfork,(ask Candace), ) but he was smiling as he left our house
smile.png
bike.gif

He's coming off a Goldwing and wanted something with more sport and power. He got it
smile.png
. Not a regular transition bikewise (ask Bugnatr, Bluestreek, Old Mike, FJRay, and very soon, Bokerfork,(ask Candace), ) but he was smiling as he left our house
smile.png
bike.gif
Interesting Rog, I had Marky-Mark pegged for a Vespa! JSNS, Bokerfork on a Piaggio!

smile.png
smile.png
bike.gif
Interesting Rog, I had Marky-Mark pegged for a Vespa! JSNS, Bokerfork on a Piaggio!
Just saw a cute little Vespa in pink yesterday. complete with pink top case. No tassels on the bar ends though
rolleyes.gif
flirt.gif

New owner just rode away on her :sadsmiley: :sadsmiley02:
Rog I feel your pain. Got my Gen I new in Oct. 2005 and she left a year ago July. It would've been unbearable without having the new sexy Italian already in the garage. I did show the old girl respect in that she kept her parking place nearest the door until she was gone. Enjoy the new ride!

I hear ya John. You wouldn't believe the lengths I went to to keep the FJR "safe" until she was picked up, a week after deposit was paid.

The new ride ? Getting used to it and enjoying more every time we ride
smile.png