• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** 2007 FJR1300A King George, VA $4500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intech

Mr. Camping Meet
Reaction score
Well I could not resist the deal on a 2015ES, so I am putting up the trusty '07 for sale. Having just recently returned from the SW-FOG Utah trip this bike has proven itself again. It has 97k on it and still running like it did when I bought it. It has been meticulously cared for mechanically. If that is continued it easily has at least another 100k in her. The suspension upgrade made this a new bike. It has some beauty marks including some scratches on the right mirror from a driveway tip over.(bags were not on) It still looks damn good for it's age and use when buffed up.(which it will be of course) Here is a list of what it comes with:

-Heated grips

-BMW grips

-Bar risers

-FZ-1 Fuzeblock (under rider seat)

-Air compressor (under rider seat)

-Stock tool kit

-New lithium battery

-Yamaha bag liners

-Yamaha logo bag reflectors

-Spare lock(keyed same as ignition)

-Heavy bar end weights

-VStrom hand guards

-Givi E46 top box w/backrest and top rack(light capable but not installed)

-Factory Service Manual

-Rapid Transit tank bag w/hydration bladder(you can buy a new bite valve)

-Throttle lock

-Cramp buster

-Frame sliders

-Bike Effects 90 degree valve stems

-VStream +2+4 shield

-Stock shield

-PR4 tires with 6500 miles on them (still plenty of tread)

-Leather color matched tank bra.

-GP Suspensions fork upgrade

-New fork bushings, seals and oil this year

-Penske rear shock with remote reservoir

-Trailer hitch and wiring

I think I have listed everything. I wasn't in the market for a new bike, but couldn't pass up the deal I found. I would have been happy with riding this bike for another 200,000 miles. It is kind of hard parting with it as I have it set up just how I like it.

I will get some current pictures. This picture shows the tank bra:

DSCF0006.jpg

More pictures on my Craigslist post:https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/mcy/5105072646.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bike... If I had the money...

Well with the competition here with other sales and my weekend visit to leg 2 checkpoint of the IBR has me thinking I just might keep the '07 and turn it into a rally bike!

Well with the competition here with other sales and my weekend visit to leg 2 checkpoint of the IBR has me thinking I just might keep the '07 and turn it into a rally bike!
Hmm, interesting idea... You do like the long runs, that's for sure, lol.

Yeah you would need to get rid of any extra parts i may need...

LOL

Rally On...

This thread has been relegated to the 4th page, so I figure it is time for a price drop. (Not a very motivated seller I guess!)

Price dropped to $5000. Come and get it!

Hey Bob. Is that a Laam saddle on the 07???? I'm guessing that's getting transferred to the 15. There is some value to be gained by de-farkleing the bike. There's gotta be 500 to 1000 in goodies that could be sold on the forum. Just a thought. Good luck with the sale. Rally bike or track day, all sounds good to me. Baz