• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** 2007 FJR1300A King George, VA $4500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bob. Is that a Laam saddle on the 07???? I'm guessing that's getting transferred to the 15. There is some value to be gained by de-farkleing the bike. There's gotta be 500 to 1000 in goodies that could be sold on the forum. Just a thought. Good luck with the sale. Rally bike or track day, all sounds good to me. Baz
It's probably his Corbin...he's got his RDL on the '15.

Hey Bob. Is that a Laam saddle on the 07???? I'm guessing that's getting transferred to the 15. There is some value to be gained by de-farkleing the bike. There's gotta be 500 to 1000 in goodies that could be sold on the forum. Just a thought. Good luck with the sale. Rally bike or track day, all sounds good to me. Baz
I already sold the Corbin and the RDL is on the '15. The bike is being sold with the stock seat. There really isn't any other farkles that would be worth taking off the bike to sell.

Said goodbye to an old friend today. Actually it is more like a "see you later". Sold the '07 to my brother. He should be along soon to join the forum.

20160620_061604_zpso5wraenm.jpg

My brother drove down from PA yesterday. We did a short ride and then enjoyed the afternoon in the pool and grilling and chillin'. He left for home just before I left for work this morning. I will be seeing a lot more of that bike as he tols me he is looking forward to riding with my younger brother and me. Looks like I may have another for the YFO next year.!
punk.gif

Nice! I know you're happy that's finally out of the garage. I'm sure your brother will get many many miles and a lot of fun out of it. :D