• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold! 2013 FJR for Sale Sold!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2013 is sold and already on its way to its new home in Phoenix. I thought it was going to ship Tuesday when the new owner called me at 2:15 this afternoon and asked if I could have it in Fargo ready for pick up in an hour. Gulp! Shipper wanted to leave tonight so My 2013 FJR will be in Phoenix Monday. I had just mounted the new Bridgestones so I put away my tools, loaded up the bike and off I raced. The money was transferred just in time before I rolled the bike in the shippers trailer so it all went like clockwork.

I directed the new owner Steve to this forum and he seems interested in attending SW FOG next May. I also warned him about some of the characters I met at this years SW FOG in Silver City this spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha. You got it bad! The ES is worth every penny you pay for it in my not so humble opinion.
No, Scooter I got it good!

Missed you today in Minneapolis area. I was going to check out your truck and hit a ZARS advanced riding school with the Ducati this evening when I beautiful red head got me all worked up.

Last edited by a moderator: