• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Brand Spanking New BAGSTER for Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Purchased for a 2006, but fits any Gen2 or Gen3. (Blue for 2006 and 2012).

$140 delivered to your door. Brand new, never used or even installed.

Pm me if interested

Bagster2_zpslhvsuwlq.jpg

Bagster3_zps4mipxp7l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a bump and an assist. I already have a Bagster, so I didn't look at this till now--surprised there have been no replies so far. I think these are great for a couple of reasons. For one, I like the looks. And it's a good stable platform for mounting their tank bag--very secure (you aren't selling one of those, are you)? But the best reason is it insulates your legs very nicely when that tank gets hot--worst on a hot day and a mostly empty tank. There's a kind of foam backing behind the outer fabric.

Finally, they cost a LOT. OP's price is very reasonable, IMO. (I also suspect it would fit ANY FJR. Like my '05. And mine is gray. I'm not sure which year gray or silver FJR it was made for, but the contrast works, IMO. Bet the blue one would work on some other colors) Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Mike. Yes, I also like the idea that if the tank was pristine when the cover went on, it's freaking gorgeous years later. Try that with just a tank protector. I have a red one on my 14, that cost me about $200, I thought 140 was reasonable.

I've got a couple of tank bags (non-bagster). You need one lemme know. Baz

I'll bet it would Mike. I'm thinking the blue wouldn't look bad on a red bike- kind of how Baz has it in the above picture. Red/Blue/Silver, that's just murican.

Bump for a nice cover. Since you've obviously run them for a while, how do you manage moisture/rain?

Bump for a nice cover. Since you've obviously run them for a while, how do you manage moisture/rain?
When it rains they get wet. So does the bike. Me too. Doesn't do any of us much harm, though the bag itself isn't really waterproof. Mine came with a pretty unwieldy rain cover that I never use.

I'm sure some incredibly adventurous person with excellent taste and disposable income will succumb to temptation and purchase it. Even if it is a complimentary color to their bike, rather than the actual color of their bike.