• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -- Corbin Gen II & III seat set --SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesdog

Reaction score
Purchased from a fellow forumite in '12

Corbin rider and separate pillion, both in leather. The riders seat is the electrically heated model.

These seats are in excellent condition, and offer the rider a 1 inch lower seat height than the OEM.

I'll sell for what I paid, ($350 USD includes shipping), and will include some extra wiring and a fuse so you have the option of connecting them direct instead of the rather bone-headed method given in the (included) installation instructions.

corbin1.jpg

corbin2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Geesh. OK, there's a PM from another member who did not post here, but the PM was the first one in my inbox. However, it was an expression of interest, not an offer.

This kind of thing makes me feel awkward, as I don't wish to appear unfair and annoy anyone

First PM was from

Ablumny

@ 4.25PM:

still have the seat? Any ideas on shipping costs or how to estimate to 11742?
Second was from

TheZsdad

@4:35 PM

any idea what shipping would be Arizona? zip 85374 would their be any customs fee ? I have know idea what is involved on shipped items from Canada.
In third place:

ABCIndy

@ 5:50 PM

I'll take them, but I can't paypal you until tomorrow. (included address & contact info..)
And fourth place just as I looked in:

redir RJF

@ 7:34 PM

I'll take them both.
So, ABCindy was first with an actual offer to purchase, but I'll let you guys decide who should have right of first refusal, because the last time I sold something here someone's nose got out of joint when I sold to the firm, clear offer, not to the first message with a vague inquiry.

Please post here with your discussion and democratic decision, thank you.

FYI, shipping cost @50 USD from Shreveport, LA, when I purchased them. I expect it would be not much more, so let's just say $350 USD will include shipping to anywhere continental US/Canada, and I'll eat any shortfall.

Note that I am unable to ship until next week

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts