• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - F/S 2007 Stock front seat (customized) - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motiontwoofmn

Reaction score
2007 front seat for sale. This is a seat that my buddy got when he purchased his 2007 last year. Thanks to MNFJRQ, he now has a premium quality stock unit installed on his 2007, making this available for a custom rebuild for someone. This seat was "customized" by the original owner in an attempt to remove some foam to lower the seat height but with poor results. The seat pan and cover are in fine shape but the foam is not, making this a great candidate for a custom rebuild. $95 shipped CONUS. PayPal (f &f), photos available if you share your email or phone (text). For faster response, contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a steal.... GOOD LUCK with the Sale.. If i didnt already have a mint stock seat I took off my 09 very early, and a mint Rick Mayer, I'd be all over that..