• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Givi 44 ltr Top Case+mount and LED lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allrider

eat, sleep, ride, repeat
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling a 44 ltr top case with mounting plate. Comes with both keys, a safety hitch pin, and wired with LED lights.

You won't find this one in the Givi catalog although they make it. It is made specially for Yamaha by Givi yet I have never seen one on an FJR, except mine. Yamaha had them made for the Majestic Scooter. I bought it because it holds 2 helmets nicely. Notice the Yamaha logo badge on the back.

It has a sturdier mount than the other Givi boxes which is nice. Even so, I installed the hitch pin and clip that was recommended to keep the case from self ejecting off the mounting bracket at speed, a problem that several people around here had with 47 ltr cases. After determining this is a much sturdier mount it turned out to be overkill. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

I wired it with LED lights for brake/signal lights and parking lights. The lights have a quick disconnect plug for when you want to remove the box.

It's in very good condition. $175 plus shipping, or if your in the PNW, come on over and I'll help install it.

P5040560.JPG

P5040562.JPG

It's not your eyes, the pics are fuzzy due to a bad auto focus.

It's time to drop kick the camera.

Send me your email address I'll send you better ones.

P5040563.JPG

It's in good condition but it doesn't always shine like this. I just wiped it off with Armorall.

P5040564.JPG

P5040566.JPG

P5040567.JPG

P5040559.JPG

P5040558.JPG

I'll see if i can muster up some better pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I would love to grab that from you. Just waiting for my engine programmer for Nissan trucks to sell for same amount. Good luck with sale. If I sell that programmer, I will hit you up, if you still have it.