• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Russell Daylong Saddle For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o5fjr

Reaction score
I just sold my 07 ae, I have a Russell daylong saddle. 2 piece that I'm selling for 500.00 plus shipping

It's in excellent condition.

I probably spent a thousand dollars trying to find a more comfortable seat.

This seat in my opinion is the seat of all seats...

You would normally have to ship your stock seat to the Russell factory and have them use your seat to make you a new one.

This way you could keep your stock seat...

If interested my email is [email protected]

I can send pics.....for some reason I can't post pics on this site.

Thanks everyone .....be safe

Ahh, bitten by the slow Forum syndrome. While you may not have been able to post pictures you got multiple messages. This has been a common situation recently.

Duplicate posts b/c of forum...
Really ?

I beg to differ.....
blink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Duplicate posts b/c of forum...
Really ?

I beg to differ.....
blink.png
I stand corrected. User fault clicking Submit buttons NOT knowing about the forum lag. But I'm not getting dragged into this one (again).

Back to topic. I rec'd seat pics, trying to cipher if the OP had the seat built for forward position riding. The pillion seat looks long and the driver seat looks like it was made forward... if the pics show correctly I would be out as my riding position is back and actually up against the pillion seat. Yep, I'm a tall fecker.

So still trying to figure this one out...

I saw pics. It's a nice looking seat but the quilted pattern is not for me. I'm sticking with my Corbin touring set up...

I have fond memories of the RDL on my Gen I but the Corbin on my 2013 ain't bad either.

Cheers.

Wow, sorry about the duplicate ads. When I was posting it earlier, it didn't seem to be going through

Is there a way to delete them?

Wow, sorry about the duplicate ads. When I was posting it earlier, it didn't seem to be going through Is there a way to delete them?
Hat in hand, send an email to an admin and kindly ask for a cleanup in isle 3. Right now all the admins are focused either IN or on the Iron Butt Rally so a response may be slow.

I'm going to pass as I'm wanting one with a more farther back (towards pillion seat) riding position. This one looks more forward and for most here probably would work perfectly.

I'd say good luck but you won't need it. Sure the next taker will snatch it up
smile.png

Let's take time to remember that the way to react when you don't think something has gone through.

REFRESH your browser (F5)

DO NOT hit send again (and again and again and again and again and again and again).

This subject has been recurring for so long that there's even a pinned thread on the forum from as far back as January of this year.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/150102-avoiding-doubletriple-postings/

That means people were needing reminders before that to the point that a pinned thread was created. Remember that RTFM became an acronym so long ago for a reason.
wink.png

Hey, if you want to post pics, shoot them to me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to host/post them on your ad! Remember, marketing works a LOT better with pics! :D . I would also recommend including your weight and height when you had the seat made, it will help potential buyers to know if it's close....

Hey, if you want to post pics, shoot them to me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to host/post them on your ad! Remember, marketing works a LOT better with pics! :D . I would also recommend including your weight and height when you had the seat made, it will help potential buyers to know if it's close....
+1

I'm not sure how worked up I should be.

Oh, wait. The orig. ad said it was for a 2007.

Whew - good thing I hadn't started negotiations with the CFO.

Best of success with the sale.