Sorry, but I have no complaints on the 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I ride my 06 the more I LOVE her.

My only complaint is more about myself than the bike. My short stubby legs stuggle to reach the ground. A Corbin 29" is supposed to arrive here on Wednesday, hopefully that will help alleveiate my only complaint.

Actually my TLR is mad at me :angry2: because she has not been taken out for a ride in a while.

Bikes%20new%202%20resize.jpg

where's the trophy for us whiners? I mean my knuter valve has been broken since I bought the damn bike and Yamaha refuses to replace it. If I can't get a replacement I should at least get a trophy for whining about it for what seems like ever.

DDFF

All I can say is Durka Ala Mohamed Jihad!!!!

Gary will keep you happy as he knows how to make a pact!

Ari must have made a pact with his bike as he is gay now, or actor :D

I hate to spoil all you non-whiners party, but think about this for a minute.

If no one had ever complained about the heat issue on the earlier model FJR's do you think Yamaha ever would have tried to fix it?

What about the ticking valve issue? If no one had said boo about it, what do you think Yamaha would have done to correct it?

So give us whiners a break. If folks don't point out problems early and often, then the manufacture will never know there is a problem and won't do anything to fix it.

Yes, I have been complaining about the sensitive throttle issue. I am hoping that Yamaha will see the light, and maybe in 07 they will take off the stupid progressive throttle pulley.

What really irks me is when folks complain about the complainers. That takes the cake. Whining about whiners. And of course, now I am guilty of whining about the whiners who whined about the original whiners (which I was one of). Now see what you made me do??

beatdeadhorse.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What really irks me is when folks complain about the complainers. That takes the cake. Whining about whiners. And of course, now I am guilty of whining about the whiners who whined about the original whiners (which I was one of). Now see what you made me do??
beatdeadhorse.gif

:rofl: :grin:

Heat problems? Ticking? Huh? What? ****, I missed out on on the free options!
:****:
You forgot the throttle that no one was ever able to turn without pulling off all the springs and the side stand made out of peanut butter! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

I just have to make my little opinion known. I have absolutly no comlaints about the 06 FJR. I'm too busy riding the f*ck'in thing to find time to complain about stupid sh*t. :argue:
Cheers
+1. I guess we can cancel the WAMBULANCE! PM. <>< :D And welcome to the nut house, just take a number and have a seat, enjoy. PM. :lol:

I just have to make my little opinion known. I have absolutly no comlaints about the 06 FJR. I'm too busy riding the f*ck'in thing to find time to complain about stupid sh*t. :argue:
Cheers
One hell of a first post there DDFF. Welcome to the collective. Consider yourself assimilated.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Thought I had seen that, uhhhh, interesting forum name before.

But are you sure? His profile shows him joining the forum in May, but still no other posts. The hack shouldn't have deleted any of that, and since he still shows as joining in May, I don't think it did.

So, DDFF, was that your first post? Have your others been deleted?

Gotcha. Thanks.
Thought I had seen that, uhhhh, interesting forum name before.

But are you sure? His profile shows him joining the forum in May, but still no other posts. The hack shouldn't have deleted any of that, and since he still shows as joining in May, I don't think it did.

So, DDFF, was that your first post? Have your others been deleted?

This was not my first post so I guess my other posts where deleted during the great hack of 06. If anyone is curious about the name Durka Durka Flip Flop, it is from the South Park episode "Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants"

P.S. it's feels great to be assimilated. (I hope thats not a gay sexual act)

Durka Durka

You get the little known, but highly coveted FJRForum Administrator Award For Not Whining Cup !
fanamemarblecup.jpg

Way to go! :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: You can print the cup out and put it on your refrigerator if you're not too busy racking up miles on this fine machine.
I will quote the great Sally Fields "Do you like me, do you really like me?" :blink:

I have printed the cup and placed it above the sacred toilet.

I have printed the cup and placed it above the sacred toilet.

Ahh...glad to see that you have placed it in a position of honor.

I too love the shit out of my 06 (and my 04 for that matter) :wub: :thumbsup: :withstupidsmiley: