Source for discounted Factory Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buf2phx

Reaction score
Checked the Yamaha site,and they want $93 for an 08 manual. Anyone know of a vendor who sells them cheaper?? Yamaha's price seems a little steep,but if that's what it takes to get the manual, I guess I'll pony up. TIA.

Mike

Check on ebay every once in a while. Found one for $46 that was like new. Great investment even at the full price though.

I got mine from Gary McCoy at Mondak Motorsports. Saved a few bucks and shipping was reasonable. Don't recall the exact price, as it was over a year ago. Give him a call or drop him an e-mail. Be sure to talk only to Gary for the best prices, and be sure to mention this forum when you talk to him.

866 433-6635 Toll Free or [email protected]

He is an excellent choice for all things Yamaha!

Ride Safe!

Don

Nobody sells them "authorized" except Yamaha dealers. The eBay manuals, unless used paper manuals from users, are pirated PDFs. PatrickM's link appears to be a legitimate used copy.

If it says it's coming on CD or you'll get a download code, it's pirated.

Gary McCoy is gonna be about the best price you'll find on genuine and new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish Yamaha would release an electronic version for the netbook and smartphones as a PDF while on the road. I got mine used off craigslist, I posted asking if anyone had one for sale ( hoping someone sold a bike and still had a manual) , and I got one for $20.00 off retail.