• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale Many Accessories for Sale - Make an Offer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, not sure how to get in touch with you. I would like to get together and take this stuff off your hands. Call me at 3218635918 when you get a chance. Thanks Robert
So your phone (and the various IP addresses connected from over the past month) is still Fla? And my PM to you remains unanswered? Yet you don't know how to contact me? You'll forgive me if I'm cautious.

Attachments

• ip.jpg
    ip.jpg
    391.8 KB
I just got back from fort Lauderdale. I do contract work with Broward county twice a year. Now I am home and looking to get a fjr and saw your ad. I understand your concern. I responded to what I thought was a DM, but then saw that my reply would not get delivered?(the message was automated and would not get to you). Anyhow I am local to the DFW area. Let me know how you want to proceed.

So your phone (and the various IP addresses connected from over the past month) is still Fla? And my PM to you remains unanswered? Yet you don't know how to contact me? You'll forgive me if I'm cautious.
I tried to dm your message and keep getting this message

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003-110219.png
    Screenshot_20241003-110219.png
    99.4 KB