Speigler brake lines

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mehaffydr

Reaction score
I have 2005 FJR and just committed to buying a set of the speigler brake lines from another member that he had ordered for a 2004. I am thinking they should be the same but just wanted to be sure. :yahoo:

Thanks

No difference between the years in that regard... the only thing to be aware of is ABS or not, and whether they were lengthened of not for handlebar risers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2005 FJR and just committed to buying a set of the speigler brake lines from another member that he had ordered for a 2004.
I guess that would explain why he just quit talking to me after I asked for payment info, even though he said I was first to respond and I committed to the lines yesterday. You must have bought the risers too. I didn't know it was a package deal or an auction by reading the ad. Oh well, live and learn....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2005 FJR and just committed to buying a set of the speigler brake lines from another member that he had ordered for a 2004.
I guess that would explain why he just quit talking to me after I asked for payment info, even though he said I was first to respond and I committed to the lines yesterday. You must have bought the risers too. I didn't know it was a package deal or an auction by reading the ad. Oh well, live and learn....

What, you get the short end and you don't go 'radman' on his ass? Good on ya, preacher man! :D

I am not sure exactly what s up I saw the add with 0 responses and immediatlly ssent pm that I would buy but have not gotten responce so I am not sure I will get but I do want!!