Split: T-Stems

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://stores.ebay.com/MotoMillion/_i.html?_nkw=fjr1300&submit=Search&_sid=992436497

I have been using the above stems for over a year with the garmin TPMS sensors and no issues. However clearance on the front rotors dictated that they could not be angled to the side of the bike so they face forward inline with the rim and works well.

Mani over at Motomillion is a great guy and sells them for $26.95 shipped any color you like. If you contact him directly he offers forum members a discount.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the wingstuff ones. Haven't had time to have them installed, so fit is unconfirmed. I ordered part AD21PTMVAL0009RI from a link in another thread here. Marked as suitable for rim valve hole of 11.3mm or 8.3mm in diameter.

I just bought T-Stems to use with my FOBO TPMS at FOBO's website. The stems are nice and sturdy feeling with metal caps. They were $12 each.

I put them on my FJ-09 and have no clearance problems with brakes. I'll likely put a set on the FJR at next tire change.

Dave- a fiery death is certain using TPMS caps with the rubber ones. Seriously though- I think the factory rubber stems are fine as long as they're changed periodically. Of course, that can be affected by whether the bike is stored outdoors, particularly in the sun. I think the metal ones are good insurance though.