Spring has Sprung in CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, Miss Tyler. Thank you for sending a ray of color and happiness into my otherwise gray and miserable day.
While I wish I had your skills and I wish I had your eye for beauty what I really wish is that I had been there with you.
Well, when are you gonna get your butt/bike out here?!? ;)

Your photography skills are second to none. What a colorful expression of natures beauty...... Always enjoy your RRs. Thank you for taking the time.
Thank you for coming along... makes it that much more enjoyable! B)

Well done, Tyler - par for the course.
My favorite picture in this ride report is the one with the little girls discovering in the field. It just speaks to me - "Welcome Spring".

I don't think I have ever seen tulips growing in a field. I shall have to add that one to my (ever growing) list.
Thanks, HP... I liked the little girls in the field as well... funny thing is about 2 minutes later they were fighting over the phone and who would get to take the next picture... but I managed to catch them in a "close" moment before they started their scrabbling... the younger one and I had a little talk about siblings and how it would get better when she got older... ;)

+1, Gunny; Another Outstanding Ride Report and Fantastic Photography Mademoiselle Tyler, thanks for my new screensaver! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

DSC_1444-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great RR and pictures Tyler.

It's great to see all the colors and someone riding their bike.
smile.png

Looking forward to seeing your reports this year. I better supply a few of my own as soon as the snow melts around here.