Stainless Fasteners?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jguysr

Reaction score
Anyone know of a stainless steel fastener kit for the FJR? South florida salt and humidity has wrecked havoc on the fasteners on

my feejer. I recently picked up a kit for my Ducati, but can't find any for the Yamaha.

Jerry

I don't have any info for you on stainless steel fasteners for the FJR, but I did used to live in South Florida. There, stainless steel fasteners don't rust like mild steel fasteners. They rust like stainless steel ones! :rolleyes:

Anyone know of a stainless steel fastener kit for the FJR? South florida salt and humidity has wrecked havoc on the fasteners onmy feejer. I recently picked up a kit for my Ducati, but can't find any for the Yamaha.

Jerry
I bought a set of s/s fairing fasteners from a guy in Germany who advertised them on Ebay.de. This is his shop addy EDEL PARTS. Although he does not have them for sale at this time, I'm sure he can scare up a set for you if you drop him a line.

Stef

Last edited by a moderator: