Staintunes for 05?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer1022

Reaction score
I am looking for a good place to buy a set of Staintune's for my 05. I recall seeing a couple of good deals a year or so ago. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Archer

talk to Jeff at Bikeeffects, he can hook you up and you will get the FJR Forum discount!

I have Staintunes on my 05 and I love them!

Bikeeffects

Last edited by a moderator:
talk to Jeff at Bikeeffects, he can hook you up and you will get the FJR Forum discount!

Bikeeffects

That funny, i just drove up to Napa yesterday and picked up a set of Staintunes from Jeff myself. I think you will find that he has very good pricing on them.

Not sure if i love them on not yet.

Do your baffles rattle at all?

R

Last edited by a moderator:

Bikeeffects

That funny, i just drove up to Napa yesterday and picked up a set of Staintunes from Jeff myself. I think you will find that he has very good pricing on them.

Not sure if i love them on not yet.

Do your baffles rattle at all?

R
I bought mine used from a member here and they did not come with the removable end pieces, so no they do not rattle. They sound great although a little loud.

once I threatened to go back to stock and my wife promptly told me NO! she likes the sound