Starcom Bike-to-Bike Help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Starcom1 box that I am pretty happy with - basically just use it for XM, radar detector, and pillion communication. Now my pillion (daughter) has her own bike.

I was thinking of adding a CB as much of my riding is solo - does anyone have a recommendation on a CB that will work with the Starcom?

Also, anyone have thoughts on a stand-alone CB for my daughter's bike? Obviously she already has a Starcom headset if something is compatible.

Thank you!!

Kevin

Hello,
I have a Starcom1 box that I am pretty happy with - basically just use it for XM, radar detector, and pillion communication. Now my pillion (daughter) has her own bike.

I was thinking of adding a CB as much of my riding is solo - does anyone have a recommendation on a CB that will work with the Starcom?

Also, anyone have thoughts on a stand-alone CB for my daughter's bike? Obviously she already has a Starcom headset if something is compatible.

Thank you!!

Kevin
I have the Kenwood FRS radio, others use Motorla FRS radios instead of CB's. Talk to Jeff at Bike Effects, he probably can tell you what works best.