Starcomm1 Advance Bluetooth Module Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richouse

Reaction score
For those of you that have this setup. I'm sure the phone works fine but i'm curious as to how well the ipod function works through it??? I want to buy the module and BT my iphone and be able to talk and listen to music (not at the same time obviously). Will the iphone send music out the external speakers (as is does when no phones are plugged into the jack) when its paired to this bluetooth module???

Thanks guys...

I had problems with the mike pairing the 1st and 2nd gen iPhone... no one could hear me speak. I already had an iPod hardwired to the starcom, so never got around to trying A2DP bluetooth after the update.

I have the 3GS with the latest updates... I would really like to hear this works. I really don't want to spend the money and not be sure it works... I can't see why it wouldn't though. I can use my BT ear bud fine. From what I have read it is suppose to work with stereo bluetooth headphones...