Stitch Roadcrafter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What they said...

I've had mine for over 160,000 miles, one set of replacement zippers and one set of armour.

Clicky

Customer service at Aerostitch is second to none. Just get and estimated size as described above and, as long as you don't have a bunch of custom cuts, just send it back and forth a couple of times to get the perfict fit.

Well after searching for weeks and reading all I could, I do not think the one or 2 PC RC are for me.

I did however order a Darien Jacket and a set of AD1 pants. I also ordered back protector and hip pads.

I am pretty excited about it!

The bummer is the jacket is 5 weeks out! Everything else has shipped.

I was surprised that none were in stock in a 48R in ANY color. She said it will take them 5 weeks to build it. As it is intended as Fall Winter gear not too big of an issue but I am glad I did not wait for much longer.

I did order the Wind Blocker liner for it also.

So everything I read says the AD1 is a sort of update to the Darien pants with a more curved knee bend, some pocket flaps and not made in the USA. I am hoping sizing is right and I do not have to go back and forth with exchanges.

At any rate I hope my lusting after this top tier gear is worth it and will report back as soon as something shows up. Should be the AD1 pants in a few days.