Stop! Read This: Exclusive Info From An Industry Insider.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUNNY

Reaction score
I have come to know of some very useful information for prospective FJR purchasers. If you live in London, you should visit the motorshow at Excel Docklands. The 2008 FJR comes equipped with tyre pressure sensors, an integrated intercom system (full duplex), a sophisticated instrument cluster and a more refined fairing with xenon headlights (they're going to get rid of the two headlights and come up with a funky single). Along with all that, a nice little surprise as far as power is concerned. You shall all grin. Theres pictures on the way of a prototype. Theres speculation that Yamaha are lagging abit behind in the touring class, since BMW and Kawasaki both have all these cool features. Theres rumours Honda's Pan will follow too. These features will come standard on the AE model.

Watch this space cowboys!

Well.........I really don't know what to say after that, ummmm, interesting post. You have left me speachless.

So far in your brief time with us, you have posted some interesting things. If the above turns out to be true, my hat is off to you.........

Until then, well, let me put it VERY nicely: I am extremely skeptical of any model year 2008 information at this time.

See everybody? I was nice!

Cheers!

A link comes at a price bruv. You think I got this info for free? A pal of mine is paparazzi. There was abit of give and take going on. Now think of the money I can make with this info, and all the photos I got. Ahhh. I need never work ever again.

You have to believe me guys. I post half-decent goods don't I? Why would I mislead you all, my dear brothers?

London ain't no ghost, one-horse town! Theres info flying about. It's who you know, not what you know!

Umm... Ok.

I know that in the US, the NHTSA is now mandating that all 4 wheeled vehicles under 10,000lbs have tire pressure sensors installed. It wouldnt surprise me to learn that soon motorcycles will be the same way.

NTSA Linky

I never said Yamaha will make a mention. Are they off their rocker? I meant to say that I will be there. Whoever wants to see these photos I have of 160HP beasts has to prearrange first. My number is XXXXXXXXXXX. And I want cash in hand. 25% discount if you're nice and buy me mcdonalds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I mislead you all, my dear brothers?
Why?

- Because you don't yet own an FJR

- Because you like to stir the pot

- Because you like to feel special

- Because you actually own a BMW and wish you had an FJR

- Because you readily admit knowing and being friends with Paparazzi

- Because you self profess at only posting 1/2 decent stuff

I mean, the potential reasons are limitless..... :)

Well.......things were getting a little slow around here.

I guess we all needed a little hit of some crack. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Tee hee hee........quality entertainment this is.

I never said Yamaha will make a mention. Are they off their rocker? I meant to say that I will be there. Whoever wants to see these photos I have of 160HP beasts has to prearrange first. My number is XXXXXXXXXXX. And I want cash in hand. 25% discount if you're nice and buy me mcdonalds.

Mmmmm, n'thanks. I live a boring life and it will give me many nights of stiffies just contemplating the possibilities of any changes in store for the '08 model. Oh, look! It's tea time, wot! Ta!

:grin:

Only from the Dollar menu! LOL

Omg! I feel like a fujitive on the run now. Yamaha are gonna get assassins on me. Do you think? By the time they even track me bloody down, I'll have made a fortune. So how would justice serve them if they kill me with rumors already around? Anyway, I look forward to confronting the Jap.

And for your information dear, I despise BMW. They are overly-priced and overly-sized beasts. No one needs 'em. Wait til 08 and Yam guarantee you can get more bang for your buck. The reason BMW are comparatively expensive is because of their cars. Long story. I'll go into detail when I have time.

Please listen to me. Just wait til 08. You will praise me. I swear. I will be like a God to you guys. Yeah. Hallelujah.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post photos or piss off? Okay... I take it you won't make it to the MCN show in London then. You can always pay by PayPal. Let me know. No pay, you piss off. You got it mixed up. Why should I be the one that pisses off? Nothing comes free! Apart from your troll of a mother...