Streetmasters

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin
Reaction score
Now that DH is back on two wheels, we're starting to ride together again. His first real outing will be a trip to Lancaster for the November Streetmasters class.

Will any of you guys be there? He's riding his new BMW K12S and I will have the better bike, of course.

Jill

What is this? Streetmasters?
Thanks.
Everyone that I've spoken to, who has taken this Precision Cornering Workshop, is impressed with what they learned. Many of those are veteran riders, who didn't think that there was much left for them to learn. One of the instructors, Walt Fulton, seriously believes that he can teach ME to make confident U-turns. I'm going to put his theory to the test.

Jill

Everyone that I've spoken to, who has taken this Precision Cornering Workshop, is impressed with what they learned. Many of those are veteran riders, who didn't think that there was much left for them to learn. One of the instructors, Walt Fulton, seriously believes that he can teach ME to make confident U-turns. I'm going to put his theory to the test.
Jill
You guys are going to love the "style" of the people involved with this workshop. Have a great time! And congratulations to DH for the recovery and the new bike! :yahoo:

Be sure to post your reactions to the workshop and what you learned (including the "U-turn"). You can do it, I know you can.....

Jill
You guys are going to love the "style" of the people involved with this workshop. Have a great time! And congratulations to DH for the recovery and the new bike! :yahoo:

Be sure to post your reactions to the workshop and what you learned (including the "U-turn"). You can do it, I know you can.....
Actually heading up for this Saturday's class 10/21. Hope to see at least a few FJR's there!

Now that DH is back on two wheels, we're starting to ride together again. His first real outing will be a trip to Lancaster for the November Streetmasters class.
Will any of you guys be there? He's riding his new BMW K12S and I will have the better bike, of course.

Jill
I am on the waiting list for that class...not sure if I'll make it in, or not.