• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Streets & Trips 2013: $14.95!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's only good for the rest of Monday, 11/26, but Microsoft Streets and Trip 2013 is $14.95. That's $25 bucks off MSRP and a screamin' deal. Get it while you can!

Microsoft Street & Trips 2013

23438040i_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Clicking the "Download" radio button gives a "Add to Cart" option
That's what I went with. Much quicker thank waiting for a box. They're like instant Doritos and never seem to run out of the downloadable versions. ;)

They just accepted my order for the disc version also. Thanks for the heads up on this; it's time to upgrade my 2010 version and this price is better than half off.

Looks like you might be able to get the box here for about the same price:

https://www.staples.com/Microsoft-Streets-Trips-2013-DVD/product_933600

Update: Ordered it of MS site and got the disc version shipped for free. Bike's all torn apart right now anyway, so I can wait....

It was kind of a compulsive purchase. I've never used this before--how is it better than google maps or mapquest?

So once you plan a trip can you down load a GPX file to your GPS? If not it wouldn't do me much good. I ass-u-me thats the reason for purchasing this product. Not that it tells you anything in the advertisement.

Dave

So once you plan a trip .....
Or you can upload rally coordinates from a rally master to the software and play "what-if" scenarios. MS S&T is one of the BIG reasons I've done so well in rallies the past few years.

Or you can do pleasure riding and explore routing options looking for twisy back roads.

Then, yes, you can download the waypoints (and routes) to your GPS.

I haven't carried paper maps for years and just use a laptop and GPS now.

So once you plan a trip .....
Or you can upload rally coordinates from a rally master to the software and play "what-if" scenarios. MS S&T is one of the BIG reasons I've done so well in rallies the past few years.

Or you can do pleasure riding and explore routing options looking for twisy back roads.

Then, yes, you can download the waypoints (and routes) to your GPS.

I haven't carried paper maps for years and just use a laptop and GPS now.
Thanks, sounds like an awsome deal then. Santa is going to come early.

Edit: Ordered boxed version, Now to plan a trip to the west coast.

Dave