Sunday 11-12-06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstaff

tstaff
Reaction score
Planning a little ride this Sunday if the forcast holds out.

We are running out of Sundays.

Anyone want to tag along?

11-12-06 Low 32, High 44 Cloudy but dry.

45S

9S

22W

800S

78E

536S

7N

148W

9N

164N

644N

9N

45N

Home

Let me know what you think?

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this be NORTH East, as in way the hell up there by Cleveland?

I'm going to get out this weekend at some point. Don't know if I could venture that far for anything organzied though. :/

Going from Youngstown area to SE Ohio & back, maybe a bit far from Cincy.

Tom

I'm gonna have to miss this one...my vacation days are about spent and the weather is iffy between here and there...

However, I am blocking out time for a spring run to southeast OH :)

If I get rid of this bug by then, I could meet at 9S/22W. I need to know approx what time????
Hi Tim,

I'll keep you posted, we have not set a start time yet, but I would like to be on the road by 8:30-9, that would put us there right around 10-10:30.

Tom

If I get rid of this bug by then, I could meet at 9S/22W. I need to know approx what time????
Hi Tim,

I'll keep you posted, we have not set a start time yet, but I would like to be on the road by 8:30-9, that would put us there right around 10-10:30.

Tom
Would love to make it out for this but not sure the weekend scheduled will allow it this time. Have a safe ride guys.

....also, what towns are the intersections of 800S & 78E and 78E & 536S ? I don't see those routes on the map I have here at work. :blink:
John
We are meeting for breakfast at 8:00am in Austintown, should be at 45/9 around 9/9:15.

800 & 78 is Woodsfield, no town listed at 78 & 536, Hannibal is at 536 & rt 7 on the river.

Just following this tip;

drc32-0 Oct 8 2006, 07:55 PM Post #5

Tom-I don't mean to be a pest but you're going to be awful close to 536 when you're on 800.At Woodsfield take 78 east for about 10 miles and you're there.If you like TIGHT twisties with panoramic views,you won't be disappointed.If you want to make a loop out of it back to 800 a couple of good choices are 147 or 556.Or better yet just ride 536 in the opposite direction.One warning -if you have any cruisers/tourers in your group 536 might not be fun for them.Have fun in S.EO.,800,9,and 26 are all fun this time of year.

Tom,

Well what did you think of 536?I wish I would have checked in here earlier,I would have went with you.I was riding over on 664,668 and 204 Sunday.I hope you enjoyed the ride.

Denny

Tom,Well what did you think of 536?I wish I would have checked in here earlier,I would have went with you.I was riding over on 664,668 and 204 Sunday.I hope you enjoyed the ride.

Denny

536 will be great when its dry, not so fun when wet & covered with slippery leaves. It will be included on my next SE Ohio ride for sure, Thanks for the tip.

Tom

Good to hear that you guys liked 536.It's one of my favorite Ohio roads.

It's right there with 78(Glouster to Malta),556(Clarington to Beallsville),147 (Belaire to Belmont).

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!