Superbowl Escape Sun Feb 5th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Broken bike[/SIZE]

My radiator sprung a leak. I limped to Jeff Crago's shop and he's going to see if his guy can weld it. Does anyone have a used radiator for a ZRX for sale?

sorry to hear that chris, was looking forward to riding with you. depending on where the leak is, I would of used JB Weld, but if its in the middle then I would have to spend a few hours on the phone with some of the motorcycle wreckers for a used one.

This morning is pretty foggy, I hope by the time the OC guys get to escondido, it will be warmer! At least coffee should be on you guys down south.

I offer a simple solution, if you don't already have one, get a Russell DayLong custom seat. Hope all of you had a good safe ride in spite of your sore rear!!

Take care.

TurboDave

Great guys, great day, ok food, able to clear out the injectors on some of the straits, a little rubber wear on the curves, home in time for the 2nd half of the superbowl.

feb5a.jpg

feb5b.jpg

feb5c.jpg

feb5d.jpg

zzkeno,

thanks for putting this ride together bro, I and Dale had a great time. It was a great day, great bunch of riders, sure made my day!

Thanks

Armand

ZZ and all, glad you had a great ride. I recognize Carlees at Borrego Springs. Great place and fun roads. I am biting at the bit to join you guys and as I said before, helping keeping it a regular riding experience. Good to see some other brands there too, thats good.